Friday, March 22, 2013

Psalm 139:15

Psalm 139:15 - My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.

Dear God,
I was woven together! God, like a weaver who creates a piece of cloth, you wove me together before I was born. It takes a weaver a long time to carefully lay each thread in place so that something can be formed. The weaver takes delight in deciding what the piece of cloth will look like when it is finished. While working on the cloth, the weaver also decides what its purpose will be and the kind of character it will have. In the same way, Lord, you wove me together, taking great joy in designing me. You purposefully chose how I would look and what I would be like. You also created me with for an unique purpose. God, that you took the time to create me and weave me together with a specific idea in mind, is so wonderful!

With love,
Your Secret Admirer

No comments:

Post a Comment