Sunday, March 17, 2013

Psalm 139:11-12

Psalm 139:11-12 - If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me and the light become night around me," even the darkness will not be dark to you; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to you.

Dear God,

Even when things seem so dark around me, your nature or characteristics do not change. You are still the same strong, eternal God who is full of grace and mercy. Whether I feel in the dark (far away from you) or in the light (close to you), it doesn't change who you are! The darkness is not dark to you and my ever-changing emotions do not stand a chance against your constant light, love, and truth. No matter what I am feeling at any moment, you are still working out your plan and your will for my life.

With love,
Your Secret Admirer

No comments:

Post a Comment