Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Psalm 139:8

Psalm 139:8 - If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.

Dear God,

God, you are always there. Whether, I am on a "spiritual high" or on a "spiritual low", you are there. In the happy and great times, you are there. When everything seems like it's falling apart or when I turn away from you and try to do things on my own, God, you're still there. I don't deserve this kind of dedication, Lord. I don't deserve this kind of love. I thank you for your grace that saved me from eternal death. Your grace saved me from what I do deserve. I thank you that you have been there in my darkest hours, and not just in those moments where I feel so close to you. This brings me so much comfort and peace, Lord!

With love,
Your Secret Admirer

No comments:

Post a Comment